? ??????????????Pink Plaid Lights? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2881 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Punk Abstraction? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (40 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 19724 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

dimanche 27 septembre 2009

My topic of the semester

I have posted before I am learning to sing and play guitar and lately I haven't sang and I'm loosing it. So if you see me with my guitar, make me play. I really need the practice. Being able to sing and play guitar would be a big step for me because there's no one in my family that play music, I'm the beginning of the musical talent in my family and I plan to past it on to my son. Playing the guitar is a very good hobbie because it IS simple if you can pick it up. Every time you learn one thing on the guitar it will help you learn something else and you just got to continue with the teachings.

Expect a video soon (vote for a song) : Mockingbird-Chase Coy
Big city dreams-nevershooutnever
If the moon fell down tonight-Chase Coy
Everything-Micheal Buble
Icky thump- White Stripes
Fall for you- Secondehand Serenade

0 commentaires: