? ??????????????Pink Plaid Lights? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2881 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Punk Abstraction? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (40 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 19724 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

jeudi 10 septembre 2009

learning to sing

Well as it is said in my description I play guitar. Recently tho some of my girl friends (not girlfriends....I one have 1 girlfriend :D ) said I should sing and play I figured why not, ive always sang along with songs in the car. I thougth I was good but im still very shy so thats ONE thing I have to get over. This year in my school I had taken sound-tech which requires you to record someone playing music so I was thinking of doing a little preformance for that class but also trying infront of people (my close friends first). Altho preforming infront of my guy friends is even worst lol because well the songs I learn are like cute girl songs so for guys its like why would I sing that to them. I WILL get over my stage frigth and so keep an eye on my blog for I will be posting my vids of me playing....hopefully you will like them.

3 commentaires:

Saggtrigger a dit…

dude jusr try to sing in tech class and if you sound bad then try harder, if you sound good then coudo, good for you.

Mstl a dit…

Aww!
You will get over the stage thing for sure. I know you can. I think its neat you want to take that step and learn to sing infront of people. If you end up being really good there could be ALOT of money in this type of thing.:)

Jessie K a dit…

Im really proud of you for actually trying and getting over your fear! I hear realyl great potential in your voice and im so excited to work with you and recodr some stuff in sound tech!